Are you an SBI account holder? Get a personalized quick photo debit card at the nearest SBI iNTOUCH branch. SBI in collaboration with global IT Services Behemoth Accenture has sought to create futuristic digital branches. Such digital branches will offer some of the most advanced banking services. One such service is SBI iNTOUCH Debit Card, which you can get in 10 minutes of opening your account. And, this is for the first time in the history of Indian banking.
Since 1 July 2014, SBI iNTOUCH Digital Banking has its seven digital branches in six cities. One each in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad; and, two in Bangalore.
Recommended Read: SBI Minimum Balance Latest Rules
Why SBI iNTOUCH?
It is designed to attract the young tech-savvy generation so that they choose SBI as their preferred banker.
These SBI iNTOUCH branches provide
- state of the art facilities, which let you open accounts with just a few touches; and, instantly print debit cards with your own photograph on it; unlike traditional branches.
- a smart table with video conferencing facilities providing platforms for expert financial bits of advice.
- instant savings bank account opening facility with the personalised debit card within 10 minutes of your account opening; the first of its kind in Asia.
- cash Deposit Machine
- Electronic Cheque Deposit Machine, which is available 24*7
- passbook printer, again available 24*7
- 24*7 ATM facility
- loans such as housing, car, education, personal etc.
How to Open SBI iNTOUCH Debit Card?
- Carry your Aadhaar Card to the nearest SBI iNTOUCH branch.
- Enter your details in the kiosk in the branch.
- Click a picture at the kiosk.
- Submit; and, you are done.
- Also, you can get instant photo debit card for the joint account as well.
Your SBI iNTOUCH Debit Card will get print on the spot by revolutionary touch technology, Debit Card Printing Kiosks (DCPK). This whole process of opening an account and printing a debit card doesn’t take more than 15 minutes of your time.