As you all know, it’s the most important thing to update your PAN in your bank account. Unlike SBI, to Update PAN in Bank of Baroda Account, you will have to visit your home branch. In this article, step by step procedure is pen down, so that you can get your PAN updated in Bank of Baroda Account.
Why to to Update PAN in Bank of Baroda Account or any other Bank Account?
PAN is mandate for:
- Selling and Buying immovable properties
- Buying an automobile
- Purchasing shares of value more than Rs. 1.00 Lakh
- Opening a Demat Account, Saving Account or Current Account
- Depositing funds of more than Rs. 49,999.00
- Applying for a Loan, such as Personal Loan, Housing Loan, etc.
- Requesting a Credit Card
- Getting a Demand Draft or a Pay Order
- Availing benefit of less TDS deduction percentage
- Also, it acts as your ID Proof.
How to Update PAN in Bank of Baroda Account?
- Visit your BOB Home Branch to collect the KYC Form or download it from the bank’s official website.
- On next page, click on “Central KYC Form”, under Demat-NSDL KYC Form.
- Fill in the required details in the form.
- Enclose a self attested copy of PAN Card along with the form.
- Sign the form, wherever needed.
- And, submit the form to the respective counter of the bank.
- Very important, carry your original PAN for the verification by bank officials.
- That’s all from your end.
- Now, bank officials will update your PAN on their systems. All this process will hardly take 10-15 minutes.
Recommended Read: How to Register for BOB Net Banking Online?