Do you see this message on while trying to login your BOB Net Banking ?
“Your Account is Locked”
Do not panic, it’s real easy to unlock BOB Net Banking Account online; that too from your comfort zone. Follow the steps to Unlock BOB Net Banking Account Online.
How to Unlock BOB Net Banking Account Online?
- Visit BOB Official Net Banking Site. Click on “Retail User”.
- Enter your User ID.
- The moment you enter your user ID, you will this message on the screen:
“Your Account is Locked“
- Now, go back to the previous screen. Click on “Your Account is Locked, Click Here”.
- Now, Click here to Unlock BOB Net Banking Account Online.
- On next screen, enter your registered mobile number and Click on “Submit”.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP which you have received on your registered mobile number.
- Then, enter your Transaction Password; and submit.
- On successful submission, you will see a message about successfully unlocking of your account.
- That’s all, you are good to go to use your BOB Net Banking Facilities.
“You Cannot Unlock your Account Online”, How to fix this Error in BOB Net Banking?
If you see this message on your screen, while unblocking your BOB Net Banking Account, you need to call up BOB Customer Care on 1800223344 & 18001024455. Else, visit your home branch to How to Unblock BOB Net Banking Account.
Do not remember Transaction Password?
Not an issue.
- Visit BOB Net Banking Official Site. Click on “Retail User”
- Click on “Reset your Transaction Password using Debit Card, Click Here”
Now, you can Unlock BOB Net Banking Account using your Transaction Password.
Recommended Read : How to Register for BOB Net Banking Online?
Also Read : How to Activate BOB Net Banking Online?