Transfer Money via SBI ATM to ATM is one more way of intra-bank money transfer with ease. However, there is a limitation to it that you can transfer money from SBI ATM or Debit card to SBI debit cards only. Here is the procedure to transfer money via SBI ATM to ATM.
Procedure to Transfer Money via SBI ATM to ATM:
- Insert your SBI ATM or Debit Card in SBI ATM and punch in your ATM Pin.
- Then select your preferred language.
- Next, down at the right bottom of the screen, select option “Transfer”.
- And, choose “Card to Card Fund Transfer”.
- Enter the Debit Card number of the recipient of the money.
- Re-enter the same debit card number for the confirmation.
- Now, enter the amount you want to transfer and select “Correct”.
- ATM would display the confirmation message of amount you are sending, so choose “Yes” or “No” accordingly.
- Select the Account type such as Saving Account or Current Account.
- Here the process of Money Transfer via SBI ATM to ATM gets completed.
- Collect the slip showing the transaction and you are done.
Apart from SBI, few other bank ATMs provides the process of intra bank money transfer via ATM to ATM.
SBI ATM to ATM Money Transfer Limit:
- You can transfer Rs.15,000.00 per transaction when you transfer money one SBI ATM card to another.
- In a day, you can transfer maximum Rs.30,000.00 using SBI debit card.
Benefits of Transfer Money via ATM to ATM:
- Quick mode of intra-bank money transfer.
- 24 X 7 X 365(+1) money transfer facility available.
- Instant money transfer.
Recommended Read : How to Transfer Money in SBI without adding Beneficiary?