Bank of Baroda has developed it’s internet banking facilities. Due to this, BOB customers can take advantage of all it’s facilities from their comfort zone. To avail BOB internet banking facilities, first of all, you will have to Register for Bank of Baroda Internet Banking. Read ahead to know how to Register for Bank of Baroda Internet Banking.
How to Register for Bank of Baroda Internet Banking?
- Visit official website of Bank of Baroda. Click on “Not Registered (Retail User) Click Here”.
- On next screen, fill in the Validation Details, enter OTP which you will receive on your registered mobile number, your Details and confirm them all.
- On successful completion, your BOB net Banking User ID and password will be created. After 24 hours of user ID and password creation, you can login to BOB net banking facility.
- And, this how you Register for Bank of Baroda Internet Banking.
- When you login to your BOB net banking using the above created credentials, you need to activate your Bank of Baroda Internet Banking.
Recommended Read : How to Activate BOB Net Banking Online?