Punjab National Bank (PNB), the name you can bank upon, that is how PNB presents itself. PNB is one of the public sector bank, which has started giving you online banking facilities. To begin with your PNB Internet Banking, you need your User ID and password.
How to get User ID and Password for PNB Internet Banking?
There are four ways by which you can get user ID and password for your PNB Internet Banking. These are:
- On-line Registration for Internet Banking facility
- Registration through PNB ATMs
- Through Branch
- And, via Call Centre
How to get User ID and Password for PNB Internet Banking Online?
You can register yourself to avail the facilities of PNB Retail Inetnet Banking online, using your debit card details. Follow the steps below:
- Visit PNB Official Website. And click on “Retail Internet Banking”
- Click on “New User?”
- Enter Account Number and Select Registration Type.
- Select Type of facility: View Only or View & Transaction Both, and Click on “Verify”.
- Enter the OTP received on your Registered Mobile Number in “One Time Password” field.
- After verification of OTP, enter account details and debit card credentials.
- On successful validation of entered details, you can set the passwords.
- Once you complete these processes successfully, you will see success message.
- That’s all. your PNB Internet Banking is active now.
How to get User ID and Password for PNB Internet Banking through PNB ATMs?
You can submit request for Internet Banking registration through PNB ATMs.
How to get User ID and Password for PNB Internet Banking through Branch?
- Visit PNB Official Site.
- Click on “Downloads”. Click on “Forms” from the drop down menu.
- Also, you can click on Download Forms to go to download page directly. And, click on “Form number PNB1063 (retail)”.
Download Form No. PNB1063 (retail) from here:
How to get User ID and Password for PNB Internet Banking through Call Centre?
- You can call on tll free numbers – 1800 180 2222 and 1800 103 2222, or on 0120 2490000 (Tolled number) to request for the activation of PNB Internet Banking.
- You will receive the password(s) for your PNB Internet Banking either in your branch or on your registered address; as per your choice.
How to use Internet Banking?
Once you get User ID and Password for PNB Internet Banking, Login to your PNB Internet Banking facility.
- Visit PNB Official Website, Click on ‘Retail Internet Banking’.
- Enter “User ID” and click on “Continue”.
- Enter your password and Click on login button.
- Read the terms and conditions, and agree to “I Accept Terms & Conditions”.
- Now, enter the OTP which you have received on your registered mobile number and submit.
- Select 7 Security questions out of 50 questions and Click on Register.
- Select one image and write phrase and “Submit”.
Here you go. You are ready with your PNB Internet Banking to avail all the available facilities.