Once you have submitted all the required documents and biometric data; it takes about 90 Days or more for the AADHAR Card to reach to your given address. Instead, if you want you can download your e-AADHAR.
Requirement to get e-AADHAR:
To get your e-AADHAR, you need the following details:
- 14-Digit acknowledgement number which you have got from AADHAR Centre or your AADHAR Number
- Your mobile number registered with UIDAI.
- Full Name
- Postal Code or Pin Code of your address registered with UIDAI.
Step to get e-AADHAR:
- Visit E-AADHAR link.
- On this screen, fill in all the required details and click on “Get One Time Password”.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP and click on “Validate & Download”.
- Your e-UID will get downloaded. To open your e-UID, you need a password. Password would be your Postal Code or Pin Code of the address.
- Now, you can take a colored print of sheet on a hard sheet and get it laminated. This print out is as good as the one you were expecting to receive at your registered address.
If you do not receive OTP, check the following:
- If your mobile number is not registered during your application for AADHAR,
- Network problems,
- Blocked sim,
- Not enough mobile phone storage to receive new SMS.
Recommended Read : How to Apply AADHAR Online?
Also Read : How to change details on AADHAR Portal online?