It’s real easy to Change BOB mPIN through USSD. Follow the below steps to Change BOB mPIN through USSD.
How to Change BOB mPIN through USSD?
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number.
- Next, you will see this screen on your mobile to select the language. Type the number against the language you want to select, and tap on “Send”.
- On next screen, type the 3 Letters Short Name or 4 Letters of bank IFS Code, and tap on “Send”.
- Select the option to change mPIN from the given list of options.
- Enter the mPIN which you have received through SMS.
- Enter a 4-Digit new mPIN.
- Re-enter the mPIN which you have entered in the previous screen.
- And, you new mPIN is ready for you to use BOB Mobile Banking.
Recommended Read : How to Activate BOB Mobile Banking?