You need to Change Address in Bank of Baroda Account, if you have relocated to a new place. It’s important to do so, because all your bank documents will be sent to your address registered in your bank. Also, if you request for a cheque book or Debit Card, you will receive them on your registered address only. So, it’s better to Change Address in Bank of Baroda Account, as soon as you relocate to a new address.
How to Change Address in Bank of Baroda Account?
To Change Address in Bank of Baroda Account, you need to visit your home branch. Before, you visit your home branch to Change Address in Bank of Baroda Account, you need to collect the following documents:
- ID Proof, Self attested
- Address Proof for new Address, Self attested
- Bank of Baroda Passbook
Now follow the steps to change address in Bank of Baroda Account:
- Write an application to the branch manager of your branch. In the application request for address change on your BOB Account. Also, mention the current address; and the new address to be updated.
- Enclose all the documents mentioned above with the application.
- Self attest a copy of each document.
- Submit your application with all the enclosed documents in the bank to a bank official.
- Bank official would verify all your enclosed documents with the original one. So, do carry all the original copies of enclosed documents.
- Once verified, your new address will be changed by bank official on your account in almost no time.
- Now, get your passbook updated for the new address.
- Your new address is on bank’s record now.
Once, you have your new address on Bank’s record, you can request for a new cheque book. Also, you could request for a new Debit Card or a Debit Card, as per the status.
Recommended Read : How to Request Bank of Baroda Cheque Book Online?