It is really very important to appoint a nominee for all your accounts. Because, Life is temporary. You never know, what’s there for you in the next moment. Appointing nominee would save your family and loved ones from the harassment that they may have to face after you. So, here in this post you will get to know about two ways of appointing nominee in your SBI Accounts.
How to Appoint Nominee in SBI Bank Account?
There are two ways of appointing a nominee in your SBI Accounts:
By visiting branch:
Visit your home branch and fill up the prescribed form for appointing nominee. Submit the same in the branch and collect the acknowledgement. Here is the Sample form (Both Sides):
Recommended Read : How to Appoint Nominee in SBI Bank Account?
Also Read : How to open Saving Account online in SBI?
And Read : How to Link AADHAR online to SBI Account?
Recommended Read : How to Open a Saving Account Online with SBI?
Also Read : How to Register PAN online on SBI Account?
Through SBI Mobile App “State Bank Anywhere”:
Simply Login to your SBI App.
- Tap on “Services”.
- Here you would see some options, out of which tap on “Online Nomination”.
- Select Account type.
- Then select Account.
- Tap on “Register Nominee”.
- Now, fill the details of Nominee here and tap on Submit:
- Once you fill in all the required details, it will ask you to confirm:
- Then it would ask you to enter OTP sent on your registered mobile number and tap Submit:
- On successful submission of OTP, you will see the message that “Nominee Added Successfully.
And, you are good to go. It’s the most hassle free way of appointing nominee in your SBI Account.