You can easily activate your BOB Net Banking Online. For the same, you need to visit BOB official Website. To activate BOB Net Banking online, you need the same user ID and password, which you have received while registering for BOB Net Banking. And, before you proceed to activate BOB Net Banking, make sure you are registered for BOB Net Banking. If not registered, please read below to know How to Register:
How to Activate BOB Net Banking Online?
- Visit BOB Official Website. Click on “Retail User”. If you are a corporate customer, then click on “Corporate user”.
- On next screen, enter your user ID, which you have received while registering for BOB Net Banking. Click “Enter”
- Now, it will ask you to enter the password. Password will be the one which you have received while registering for BOB Net Banking.
- Once you enter the password, it will ask you to change the temporary password and create your permanent passwords. So, enter both, login and transaction passwords of your choice which you can remember easily. And, submit.
- On successful creation of permanent login and transaction password, you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- Now, re-login to your BOB Net Banking facility using your new login password; and, you are good to go with your BOB Net Banking.