You get exclusive features and benefits from HDFC Personal Loan. Following are the features for you:
- Personal loan Diva: A special loan for women employees.
- If you are a first time borrower, apply for loan to HDFC Bank also, so if you are applying for personal loan 1st time and got rejection from any other bank or financial institution, then, HDFC is your opportunity.
- Personal loans on the basis of credit history that means on the basis of repayment of home loans, auto loans and credit cards
- A Personal Accidental Cover of up to 8 Lacs* along with a Critical Illness cover of 1 Lac*
- Convenience of reaching out through SMS, Webchat, Click2Talk and PhoneBanking
Personal Accident Cover:
You need to pay a nominal premium*. And you can secure the needs of your loved ones with a Personal Accident cover of up to Rs. 8Lacs. Also,you get a Critical Illness cover of up to Rs. 1 Lac. The premium for both these policies will be deducted from your loan amount at the time of disbursal. Prescribed service tax and applicable surcharge/cess will be charged extra.
Secure your Personal Loan with Sarv Suraksha Pro: Key benefits of the policy are:
- Credit Shield cover equal to the outstanding loan amount
- Accidental Hospitalization cover of up to 8 Lacs*
- Accidental Death/Permanent Disablement cover of up to 1Lac*
- Critical illness is 1 Lac*
(* Terms and conditions of the insurers shall apply.The policy is offered by HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd.)
HDFC Personal Loan Balance Transfer Offer:
Do you already have a personal loan? Reduce your EMIs by transferring your existing personal loan to HDFC and avail special offers and exclusive benefits from them.
- Interest rate as low as 11.49%* on the existing loan transfer
- Flat processing fees of Rs. 999
Read :SBI Personal Loans
Eligibility for HDFC Personal Loan:
- Do you receive a regular salary? Then its for you and also, salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Your age should be between 21-60 years.
- You should had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- You should be earning at least Rs. 12,000/- per month net take home salary (Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin)
Charges & Rate of Interest:
Please visit HDFC Bank for latest charges and rate of interest. And, before you sign on loan document with them, thoroughly red terms and conditions. Also, ask each and every detail about the loan and associated charges.
Read: Corporate Personal Loan from Central Bank of IndiaFor latest rate of interest and charges, please contact bank.
Documents to be submitted:
The documentation for a HDFC Bank Personal Loan varies from individual to individual. Also, the requirements are based on your profession, income and loan requirement. The basic documents which are needed as follows:
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16