HDFC Bank offers HDFC Car Finance for upto 100% Car Loan. HDFC Bank says, owning your Dream Car now comes with big savings. You can avail HDFC Bank car loan for upto 100% of the value.
Eligibility for upto 100% Car Loan:
1st criteria to avail HDFC Car Finance is age:
- Minimum age for Salaried person is 21 years (at time of loan application) and <=60 (at the end of the loan tenure)
- For Self Employed person, minimum age is 21 years (at the time of loan application) and <=65 (at the end of the loan tenure)
2nd criteria is minimum monthly income:
- If you are salaried, then your minimum monthly income should be Rs.15,000.00
- Are you a self employed individual, then your minimum monthly income should be between Rs.5,000.00 to Rs.12,500.00. For details click here
- Your earning period should be at least 2 years old, whether you are a salaried person or a self employed individual.
Also Read: SBI Auto Loan
- Proof of Identity:Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving licence
- Income Proof:Latest 3 months salary slip, form 16, ITR of 3 consecutive Assessment years
- Address Proof:Ration card/Driving licence/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy PAN Card.
- Bank Statement:Last 6 months
- Driving Licence is a mandate document for Vehicle Loan.
- Quotation of the proposed vehicle in original
- Bank may ask for any other document as well.
Rate of Interest, Processing Charges & Other Charges:
Please contact bank for the latest ROI, Processing Charges & any other charges. You may also click here for details.