Welcome to Money Maya. It’s a Personal Finance Blog.
Here is what you find on Money Maya:
- Complete “How To” of Banking, Loans, Provident Funds, Credit Card and Credit Score.
- Tips on Investments, Retirement Planning, Personal Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxation and Scholarship.
- How to get Important Indian Government Documents such as PAN, Passport, AADHAAR? Their retrieval, and how to update these IDs online and offline.
- How to get benefit of Digital Revolution in Indian Society and Economy?
- Latest happenings in Indian Economy and Banking.
An obvious attraction and requirement of money in our lives motivated me to simplify the Money Management Process in our lives. And, that is how Money Maya Blog came into existence in November 2016. Also, I have a Facebook Page Money Maya. I keep posting regularly so you would find latest and updated content all the time on my page.
I am Bhumi Halder, formally educated as a Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology from Barkatullah University, Bhopal. I Mentored about 2000 students of various grades for 6 years in St.Soldier International Convent School, Mohali. I also got an opportunity to work with Wipro, New Delhi for about two years before getting into the world of Banking and Finance. In June 2013, I joined Central Bank of India as an Assistant Manager, Credit. After getting thorough knowledge of Indian Banking and Finance, I decided to start this blog and spread more knowledge to people all over the country. I also own a Facebook page and keep people updated about Indian Banking and Finance. You can connect with me at email@example.com
I hope Money Maya blog would benefit you in making better financial decisions and you would take charge of your Finance.